Forum

Victor Ubani 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Clean and cheap Energy

With the increase in electricity tariff, yet no significant increase in quality of electricity supplied. I believe is time we went off the National grid and develop a self supporting source of electricity.

BENJAMIN MICHAEL 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Going into renewable or alternatively energy is not a bad idea but the question is; HOW MANY PERSONS CAN AFFORD TO OWN ONE? If there's a way we can make the cost low and affordable it will go a long way. If the monopoly enjoyed by the national grid distribution company can be broken down and given to several other company like we have in the communication sector having multiple companies with same product and service, I believe a lot can be achieved.

SYLVESTER ODIHI 4 months, 3 weeks ago

The cost of owning or having a source of renewable energy is really the major challenge right now. People know about it, are ready to try it but can't afford it. When you think of the cost of getting solar panels installed - enough to power all your appliances, you might just reconsider sticking to the national grid. I think involving others in the energy business to reduce monopoly is a good alternative.